Chapter 5

The Story of Lana
~chapter  5~

Lana starts running down to her house anxiously to see her mother
Which she heard scream in pain. She cries and screams “Mother! Mother!”,


As she runs home to see what had happen to her family. Lana runs into her


House and sees all of her I sisters and brothers and mother dead in the living


Room. Lana starts crying a horrible sounding cry of sadness. “No no no, Mother


,Father, sisters brothers…they’re gone…forever!” she cries.

Lana ,still crying gets up and walks outside with a serious face  goes back and

fights even harder than before. She would stab anyone that’s an enemy near her

and poison them with poison powder. She still cries as she fights and then she

remembers that she still has Master. Master would take care of her, but then she

hears a thud and a quick sigh and then a deep voice calling her name…it was

Master. Lana runs to Master crying ”Master!”

Master looks at Lana her face was pale” Lana…”

“Yes, Master?” she answers with a tear rolling down her cheek. Master hands

Lana a beautiful dagger engraved with her name on the handle with jewels on it.


“Lana…I wanted …to give…this to you...*cough cough*…after you had finished


your training so here take it you have earned it “she smiles a tired smile as her


eyes began to close ”Good bye…L-Lana…”


Lana cries ”no don’t leave, Don’t Leave!” she cries.


Master’s eyes close as she smiles at Lana and dies peacefully.


Lana screams and cries “NO! Why! Why is this happening!” she says


With her face wet with tears. “I am alone now I am all on my own *sniff sniff*


The only person who really cared for me just died…and my family is dead”


she cries. “I guess I must start a new life out on my own…”


Lana packs up a few things and heads off on a journey to

start a new life….


To  Be Continued
The Story of Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment